Thursday, January 21, 2010

the beginning of demode




It all started when a friend and I were casual perusing the "free to look" match.com for kicks when we came across a friend's ex-bf. There he was smiling back from the depths of the internet, looking for love...and I was mortified for him.

The following convo went as such:
DEB: I was just talking to someone the other day about what age you become desperate enough to resort to online dating. Apparently the answer is 26.
ME: I'm going on it.
DEB: No, DemodeOne, DONT.
ME: The answer to your previous question is now 22 years old.

My reasons for doing so, however, digress from the usual match.com goer. I would simply liked to be wined and dined after a hards days work, on someone else's dime, and there is a website loaded with not-so-eligible bachelors to do just that.

And thus the dating chronicles for DemodeOne begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment